Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kittens who say Meow Forum Index -> Kitten News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zumbutu-Nyamaar

re: Odd Travels Around Norrath

Zumbutu was heading to Wakening Lands, and while wandering through Kael, stumbled upon a cold, but familiar, face...

Hearing the plight of Lezluk and his need for a specific spell, Kittens gathered outside of Veeshan's Peak in Skyfire to lend some paws.  Erm, lend a hand.

And some time back, while heading to Bank in Thurgadin, I ran across my good friend, Zynniz,  He had been killed during a raid, and he looked downright frozen here in the cold of Thurgadin.  So, Scoundril gave me a hand, and we tried to keep the poor leeezaard warm....

A couple of weeks back, I was able to witness a truly spectacular set of events.  First, I got to see Gorenaire wipe a raid force.  You can see their remains as she struts away...

But soon after, Revenge was served!

I never have come to fully trust the Coldain Dwarves.  Something about their gray skin and blue lips...  Makes me wonder about them...  While hunting in East Wastes for Snow Griffon Eggs, I came upon a very strange stew being cooked up in one of their camps.  

I hope you all enjoy the screenshots!  Please feel free to add your Memorable and or Humorous shots to this thread!

-- Zumbutu/Nyamaar

Reynas Urr

re: Odd Travels Around Norrath

Haha...fun read!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kittens who say Meow Forum Index -> Kitten News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: