Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kittens who say Meow Forum Index -> Kitten News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calabiyau

re: What Do We Need?

Hey all.  Been pretty busy with RL lately and have been kind of absent for the last few weeks.  Things appear to be quieting down which means I am coming back into P99, with a vengeance, I hope :)

Presently I have the following characters/classes:

Aoshun--level 39 troll Shaman

Aotik--level 36 high elf Enchanter

Szerrezs--level 35 iksar Necromancer

Aomon--level 30  iksar Monk

I am not exactly sure what the guild needs for groups/raids.  So my question to you is should I focus on one these and which one is in most demand?  I am trying to get out of that altoholic rut of dabbling in one or another and would love to focus on one class.  I don't mind playing any of these 4, so I decided I would play the one the guild most needs for completing higher level groups/raids.

Just suggest the class most needed and i will start to play that class in the next week or so.

thanks.

Calabiyau

re: Doh

NVM, just noticed the "currently recruiting" on the side.  Aotik rides again!!

titanshub
Leader

Yep, chanters are in demand atm for sure :)

CR_oroso

In my experience I think the question is not what we need but what do you enjoy playing the most.

In my career on progression, twice now, with my guild it has never failed that a person chooses to play a class they think the guild needs and in the end they always switch back to what they enjoy the most.

While the idea is nice to want to cater to the needs of a guild you should always cater to yourself first because you're not going to have a good time if you are just trying to fill a role you do not enjoy.

That being said I realize it may not be the case for you and you enjoy the enchanter, but a little sprinkling of wisdom from me. image

- Fails

titanshub
Leader

haha ya thats true, but not everybody can play a monk.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kittens who say Meow Forum Index -> Kitten News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: