Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kittens who say Meow Forum Index -> Kitten News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
majestar

re: Fat Lootz

Last 24 hours have been god to us....

last night thanx to Zanathor's suggestion   we went out and killed guardian wurms in sky fire  for a few hours.......  here are a few grats (sorry i sure i will forget someone)

Vladd  won his roll for Topor, huge grats

LilBam  received several wizzy spells

Nimthir  won a spells,  not remembering the name...gift of something i believe

I won a 59 spell, and thanx to lilmag  and Wenzel passing i now have call of the heroe  for our raids

Plagas of BHP won a spell (the name escapes me)  ALSO a special thanx to Plagas for rezzing our cleric after a nasty pull,  and saving us all a long run back

And a Special Thanx to Andoric and menshenka for tanking for us

Thank you to  Akassa, Daylen, Laok, and Zanathor for coming out and having some fun with us

we have sells that wee unusable by anyone present which will be distributed  to our guildies and PHB as needed

This morning Myself, Zanathor, Coldbluded (aka avesh from kittens)  and Opalmoon   were in EW  working on faction and we received an extra frozen orb, which was given to our Own Fendolyn, grats hun.

Later  we headed out to WW to do some Dragon killing......Congrats to (sorry i do not remember the names to al the items)

Laok on his  new dragon necklace and pants

Fendolyn on her new dragon necklace

Muleeus ( of asgard  who is always down to help kittens) on his new dragon necklace

Grats to Coldbluded/avesh on his new dragon necklaces

Zanathor on his new dragon bracer

Speical  thanx to Opalmoon for coming out and helping heal our butts

on top of the dragons we normally do we killed a few special ones today including Ayilish which is on a 6 day spawn and very hard to catch up.

9 pm eastern tonight  we are heading into DN  to farm Vilefang for the quest Ralgyn;s Promise ( i believe it is called) and to farm some weapons and gems for our alliances.

I apologize for the horrible spelling and grammar,  it is time for a nap before DN, hope to see any 50 plus who wish to join us  at DN tonight

Yumaky
Officer

Nice work guys!

Argghhh, I want to attend tonight but I can't login :(. I really could use some items off vile too :/. Oh well, maybe I'll get in soon.

Yumaky

Poppa_Mage

Awesome! Congratz guys! Can't wait to catch up and wreck havoc with you all.

Alendar Thex

Congratulations!  Thanks for setting these events up!

Fendolyn
Officer

Woot so exciting!! Yes thank you for the orb :) WW was fun :D And congrats on Torpor for Vladdy!!!! And everyone else :)

Malahide

Good kills and some awesome loots :) soon I shall be 50 and can add Dragonslayer to the list of achievements I keep noted on the back on my postage stamp.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kittens who say Meow Forum Index -> Kitten News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: