Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kittens who say Meow Forum Index -> Kitten News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fendolyn
Officer

re: Splitpaw Rescue

Meow! I wanted to thank each of these lovely Kittens for helping me out in Splitpaw! I foolishly bound right where the Ishva Mal spawns, so as to gate back to kill him. However, he killed me, and as I was bound there I could do nothing but /q and log onto another character. When I returned, on my shadow knight, the Kittens were already assembling to help me. They were assembled and I was rezzed in less than an hour, all the way back in the Ishva's lair! 9 Kittens helped, and more would have if they had been able or if more were needed! So thank you Kitties, you guys are the best! <3

Thank you to Cuadl, Apathe, Cinadien, Xystus, Soulsapper, Celwin, Atlana, Charlemange, and Qwarrawq! I wish I had gotten screenshots! Also thank you to everyone else willing to help :) Love you kitties <3

Opalmoon37

sweet :)

**Live Life in Love and Light**
Alendar Thex

We love you, Fendy! <3

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kittens who say Meow Forum Index -> Kitten News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: