Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kittens who say Meow Forum Index -> Kitten News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brad.sweany

re: Mini runs

Got a few ideas for mini raids.

Quillmane - Drops 

• Pegasus Feather Cloak (Rare)

How to Spawn Quillmane: 2 Triggers:

A lioness and a calf that can spawn anywhere between the aviak village and paw. The correct lioness to kill has 94 HP, the /target # macro no longer works. The red area on the map is where the place holders path. There is a maximum of 2 place holders up at any given point in time. Always 1 lioness, always 1 elephant calf. Never 2 lioness or 2 elephant calf. The place holders almost always wonder north and south with near precision. The best path to follow when camping PH is to hit the mountain south of aviaks, then hit the dirt brown mountain in middle of pathing then hit paw and rest west to east through it. Rarely the PH can be seen near lake rathe or around paw if you have trouble finding one check those spots. If there is nothing, quillmane maybe up somewhere.

Spawn-areas of Quillmane:

1. A bit south of hermit house (-6076, -2761)
  2. Far west wall coming from aviak city (-6810, 3210)
  3. On the plateau north of centaur-village (1296, -2333)

So, now you got the info but don't think you would get a cloak within a minute knowing this. It can, and in most cases will, take you some hours since Quillmane has a very low chance to pop once trigger is killed. Other farmers in zone are hunting her too and cloak being her rare drop. To optimally camp quillmane you need atleast 4 people. 1 person to sit at each spawn and 1 person to track down place holders. Don't worry if you plan to roll for the cloak, the other people should be able to get to the corpse before it despawns.

If I remember correctly this cloak gets nurfed to have charges at some point, being that it is part of mage epic.

brad.sweany

re: Zone: Temple of Droga

A goblin bodyguard

Known Loot

Gauntlets of Potence (Rare) [2] 1x 25% (9%)

Whip of Strangulation (Common) [5] 1x 100% (66%)

Circlet of Shadows (Uncommon) [5] 1x 100% (33%)

One of the often sought after goblins in Droga. Can spawn anywhere in the three rooms near Chief Rokgus or on the ledge.

Chief RokGus

Known Loot

Essence of Dol (Rare) [1] 1x 25% (33%)

Idol of the Thorned (Rare) [1] 1x 25% (33%)

RukGus' Sticker 

Flaxen Lock of Hair 

The boss of Droga, so to speak, who dropped the Locket (allows melee to self bind anywhere) for a limited time, as well as the idol. Found at the back of the ledge, #8 on the inner sanctum map.

This is a great place to make plat or just gear up our members, also once that circlet of shadow gets hit by the nurf bat its price will jump from 3k to 20k ish least it did on my live server. Also its just a really fun zone. :)

brad.sweany

re: We'll see

Got a few more if the interest is good.

PusaKuting
Leader

I definitely like the suggestions.  A few of us know how to spawn quillmane....  we just need to set up times/dates to do these things.  My monk (level 50) definitely still needs a pegasus cloak. 

Fendolyn
Officer

These are awesome ideas and LOL I was just thinking about going to kill a goblin bodyguard for pp! Yes I think this would be a blast! I don't need the cloak really, but I would love helping someone get theirs! Meow :D

Oswarick

Hopefully I will be able to do stuff like this soon :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kittens who say Meow Forum Index -> Kitten News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: