Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kittens who say Meow Forum Index -> Public Meows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
forens1k

re: Fortnite Aimbot Cheats

Read our guide on how to improve your aimbot in Fortnite Battle Royale -Fortnite Battle Royale is a lot different than other shooters because there are so many more aspects to the game than just lining up your shots. With that being said you aren't going to win much if you don't get that basic essential part of the game down and hitting your shots.

So today I am bringing you guys the master guide on how to improve your aim in Fortnite Battle Royale. This is going to be broken down into three parts and I'm going to try to get through each part as quick as possible. We'll go over settings, in game tricks and general tips that help you improve your aim. 

So without further away let's get right into it. Alright so to start out for settings you're going to want to make sure you have mouse acceleration disabled on your computer. This feature makes it so that when you move your mouse quickly your cursor will move increasingly faster. This can really interfere with your aim so to disable it you have to make sure it is set to OFF on your window settings as well as in your Fortnite Battle Royale game files. To do this in Windows first you're going to want to go to your search bar in the bottom left and start typing pointer options until you see this pop up. Click on it and from there go over to the tab that says pointer options and make sure to deselect enhanced precision. Save that and you're good there. Now to disable Mouse acceleration in your Fortnite Battle Royale client. Make sure you're closed out of epic games and all Fortnite Battle Royale tasks on your computer. Once that's done you're going to want to pull up the run function on your computer by holding the windows key and pressing R at the same time, once you're here type in % AppData % and click OK. Now you're going to want to navigate back from roaming to the app data folder. Once you're here go to local Fortnite Battle Royale game saved config and then user settings. Make sure you open this with notepad and then change disable Mouse acceleration to true. Once you're done with that save the document and then exit out. Before you leave though right-click on that document under the properties then general and attributes tab, turn on read-only and save it. Make sure the client does not automatically change this new mouse acceleration preference you've just set later on.

Okay now that we're done dealing with Mouse acceleration, let's go over some ingame settings in Fortnite Battle Royale. Once you've opened Fortnite the only two tabs will have to deal with in-game its help improve your a.m. Is the video and the game tab. The first two once you open your in-game settings the video tab is important because these settings will affect how smoothly your game runs and playing with that choppy framerate will undoubtedly make it harder to aim.

The game settings tab is home to your sensitivity and HUD size which can also be optimized to better your aim. Starting with the video tab it is crucial that you are playing in full-screen. Full-screen almost always will improve your framerate and actually on many PCs playing on windowed full screen or windowed instead of full screen will create an input delay where mouse movements in-game will occur noticeably longer after they are performed in real time which is obviously not desirable. You're also going to want to make sure your game can run comfortably under at least 60 frames per second. In general as long as it doesn't bother you I would recommend playing on the lowest quality settings, because while these settings do make the game look nice they can be very distracting and some of the lighting effects can actually hide enemy players depending on the skin they're using. 

So once again if you can turn these settings to low if your game is still struggling to run smoothly at 60 FPS on low settings. You can turn down your display resolution but I would warn you from going much below 720p or any other HD resolution because at that point some of the pixels can start to blend in around one another and it can be hard to distinctly see other players. I'll try not to stray too off-topic but another way you can prove how the game runs just by changing settings it's transitioning over to a stretched resolution which is basically anything other than the conventional 16 by 9 aspect ratio that most monitors run on. I won't show you how to do this because there are many in-depth guides and a whole range of resolutions out there to try. I can't say that stretched resolution will make your character smaller and more zoomed out which is good because it will increase your field of view and allow you to see more players. 

Structure will also increase the size of enemy players. Usually improve your FPS as well and it will decrease the size of your HUD allowing you to see more from the stance of improving your aim. It is a no-brainer to be playing outstretched but the cons tend to be that it can make the game look a little ugly, cause certain images to display weird in-game usually take some time to get used to and can sometimes be tricky to set up. If you can though I would definitely give structural resolution a try.

ARKgame

re: Swag

That's true, check out this Fortnite Aimbot reddit.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kittens who say Meow Forum Index -> Public Meows All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum